13. Andrews, R. (2016). Organizational size and social capital in the public sector does decentralization matter?. Review of Public Personnel Administration, 15, 18-47.
14. Baker, W. E. (1990). Market networks and corporate behavior, Am. J., Social, 96, 589-625.
15. Bartolini, S., & Sarracino, F. (2015). The dark side of Chinese growth: Declining social capital and well-being in times of economic boom. World Development, 74, 333-351.
18. Dodd, D., Melissa, B., & Hazletonc, V. (2015). A social capital approach: An examination of punams civic engagement and public relations roles. Public Relation Review, 41, 472-479.
19. Flora, B. C. (1999). Building social capital, north central regional center for rural development, Iowa state university. Available at http://www.ncrcrd.iastate.edu
20. Kawachi, I., Kennedy, B. P., Lochner, K., & Prothrow-Stith, D. (1997). Social capital, income inequality, and mortality. American Journal of Public Health, 87, 1491-1498.
21. Sabatini, F. (2007). The role of social capital in economic development. Available at: www.socialcapitalgateway.org/
22. Sangnier, M. (2011). The co-evolution of social capital and financial development, Economics Bulletin, 14, 1-23.
23. Stone, W. (2001). Measuring social capital. Towards a theoretically informed measurement framework for researching social capital in family and community life. Research Paper, No. 24, Australian Institute of Family Studies, Melbourne
24. Vilhelmsdóttir, S. (2012). Three dimensions of social capital and government performance. Economics Bulletin, 27, 19-44.
25. Wim, G., Van den Brink, H., & Van Parrag, B. M. S. (2007). The compensating income variation of social capital. IZA Discussion Paper, No. 2529; CESifo Working Paper Series, No.1889, 1-17.
26. Yeon Ahn, S., & Hyung Kim, S. (2017). What makes firms innovative? The role of social capital in corporate innovation. Sustainability, 9, 1-13.