Sourcing in or out: Implications for social capital
and knowledge sharing
11. Aghayee Fishani .T .(2015). Innovation and creativity in humans and organizations. Tehran: Termeh. (In Persian).
12. Amitrajeet, B., & Hamid, B. ( 2018). Artists, engineers, and aspects of economic growth in a creative region.Economic Modelling, 71, 214-219.
13. Ambrose, M. L. (2002). Contemporary justice research: A new look at a familiar questions, organizational Behavior & human decisionprocesses, 89(1).
14. Angelika, Z., Ilan, O., & Eleni, L. (2018). Alexandra gerbasi sourcing in or out: Implications for social capital and knowledge sharing, The Journal of Strategic Information Systems.
15. Brooks, K., & Nafukho, F. M. (2006). Human resource development, social capital, emotional intelligence: Any link to productivity?. Journal of European Industrial Training, 30(2), 117-128.
16. Byrne, B. M. (2001). Structural equation modeling with AMOS: Basic concepts, applications, and programming. NJ: Erlbaum.
17. Carey, S., Lawson, B., & Krause, R. (2011). Social capital configuration, legal bonds and performance in buyer–supplier relationships. Journal of Operations Management, 29(4), 277–288.
18. Chang, S. C., Tein, S. W., & Lee, H. M. (2010). Socail capital, creativity, and new product advantage: an empirical study, international. Journal of Electronic Business Management, 8(1), 43-55.
19. Chang, H. H., & Chuang, S. S. (2011). Socialcapital and individual motivations on knowledge sharing: Participant involvement as a moderator. Information and Management, 48(1), 9-18.
20. Chen, C. J., & Huang, J. W. (2009). Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance: The mediating role of knowledge management capacity. Journal of Business Research, 62, 104–114.
21. Cheng, H. H. (2012). The effect of social capital on creativity ininformation systems development projects: The mediating effect of knowledge integration, world academy of science. Engineering and Technology, 64, 788-793.
22. Chou, Y. K. (2006). Three simple models of social capital and economic growth. The Journal of Socio-Economics, 35, 889–912.
23. Cohen, D., & Prusak, L. (2001). In good company. Boston, MA: Harvard University Press.
24. Coleman, J. S. (1998). Foundations of social theory. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
25. Daud, S., & Yusoff, W. F. (2010). Knowledge management and firm performance in SMEs: The role of social capital as a mediating variable. Asian Academy of Management Journal, 15(2), 135–155.
26. Dilek, Z. N., & Ulku, U. (2008). A cultural perspective on knowledge management: The success story of Sarkuysan company, 12(2), 141-155.
27. Fikret, S. (2018). The interaction between social capital, Creativity and efficiency in organization. Journal of Thinking Skills and Creativity, 27, 1–92.
28. Florida, R., Cushing, R., & Gates, G. (2002), When social capital stifles innovation, Harvard Business Review, 80(8), 20-20.
29. Fugate, B. S., Stank, T. P., & Mentzer, J. T. (2009). Linking improved knowledge management to operational and organizational performance. Journal of Operations Management, 27, 247–264.
30. Goyal, A., & Ahkilesh, K. B. (2007). Interplay among innovativeness, cognitive intelligence, emotional intelligence and social capital of work teams. Team Performance Management, 13(7), 206-226.
31. Grabner, I. (2017). Managing organizational creativity motivational aspects of management control systems for creative employees. Wirtschafts universität Wien, Nordbergstrasse 15, A-1090 Wien, Austria16th EDAMBA Summer Academy, Soreze, France, July 2017.
32. Hitt, M. A., lreland, R. D., & Hoskisson, R. E. (2005). Strategic management: Competitiveness and globalization concept. 16th Ed., Thomas South Western Publishers
33. Hulland, J. (1999). Use of partial least squares (Pls) in strategic management research: A review of four recent studies. Journal of Strategic Management, 20(2), 195–204.
34. Jafari, M., Fesharaki, M. N., & Akhavan, A. (2007). Establishing an integrated knowledge ,management system in iran aerospace industries organization. Journal of Knowledge Management, 11(1), 127-142.
35. Jöreskog, K., & Sörbom, D. (1996). Structural Equation Modeling with the SIMPLIS Command Language. Chicago, IL: Scientific Software International, Inc.
36. Joanna, P. (2017). The future of knowledge management, Satellite Meeting - Knowledge Management Section, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
37. Leisian, S., & Tatiana, P. (2015). Training programs on creativity and creative program solving at russian universities. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 2710 – 2715.
38. Liang, C., Ip, C. Y., Wu, S. C., Law, K. M. Y., Wang, J. H., Peng, L. P., & Liu, H. C. (2017). Personality traits, social capital, and entrepreneurial creativity: Comparing green socioentrepreneurial intentions across Taiwan and Hong Kong. Studies in Higher Education, 1-17.
39. Liu, C. H. S. (2017). Remodelling progress in tourism and hospitality students’ creativity through social capital and transformational leadership. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, 21, 69-82.
40. Lopez, N. C., & Merono, C. A. (2011). Strategic knowledge management, innovation and performance. International Journal of Information Management, 31, 502–509
41. Maria, T. (2018). Social capital, innovation and economic growth. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 73, 46-52.
42. Makel, M., & Plucker, J. (2008). Handbook of giftedness in Children ; 2008, 247-270.
43. Merlo, O., Bell, S. J., Mengüç, B., & Whitwell, G. J. (2006). Social capital, customer service orientation and creativity in retail stores. Journal of Business Research, 59, 1214–1221.
44. Moran, P. (2005). Structural versus relational embeddedness: social capital and managerial performance. Strategic Management Journal, 26, 1129–1151.
45. Noruzy, A., Dalfard, V. M., Azhdari, B., Nazari-Shirkouhi, S., & Rezazadeh, A. (2018). Relations between transformational leadership, organizational innovation, knowledge management, organizational innovation, and organizational performance: An empirical investigation of manufacturing firms. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 64(5-8), 1073-1085.
46. Pandey, S., & Sharma, R. R. K. (2009). Organizational factors for exploration and exploitation. Technoloy Management Innovation, 4(1), 48-58.
47. Reiter-Palmon, R., & Illies, J. (2004). Leadership and creativity: Understanding leadership from a creative problem-solving perspective. Jornal of the Leadership Quarterly, 15, 55–77.
48. Runco, M. A. (2017). Creativity, research, development, and practice. Chapter 1,Cognative and creativity, pp.1-38.
49. Sam Khani, M. R. (2017). Creativity and innovation in organization and management education, nashre art Spand Tehran.
50. Sepahvand, R., Esmaeili, M. R., Kkalani, S., & Ghodsi, M. (2014). Exploring the relationship between knowledge management and organizational intelligence. Applied Mathematics in Engineering, Management and Technology, 2(2), 402-407.
51. Sözbilir, F. (2018). The interaction between social capital, creativity and efficiency in organizations. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 27, 92-100.
52. Shin, A. Y. C. (2009). The effect of organizational change on Team creativity, job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and work performance. ASBBS Annual Conference: Las Vegas, 16(1).
53. Sturbuck, J. C. (1995). Learning by knowledge intensive firms. Journal of Management Studies, 29, 713 -740.
54. Walczak, S. (2005).Organizational knowledge management structure. Journal of the Learning Organization, 12(4), 330-337.
55. Zhang, Q., & Hung, G. F. (2006). China’s social capital and financial performance of private enterprises. Journal of Small Businessand Enterprise Development, 13(2), 198-207.