10. Agbim, K. C., Ayatse, F. A., & Oriarewo, G. O. (2013). Spirituality, Ethical Behaviour and Ethical Business: The Impact of Relatedness. Journal of Business Management & Social Sciences Research, 2(9): pp. 76-86.
11. Allen, M., Emlund, M., Kozdronkiewicz, M., Bayer, K., & Bland, T. (2018). Exploring the Relationship between Nursing Students’ Resilience and Spirituality in a Critical Care, End-Of-Life Care Simulation. Palliat Med Care 5(2): pp. 1-6.
12. Beheshtifar M. & Nekoei-Moghadam, M. (2010). Relation between manager’s ethical behavior and employee’s job satisfaction. Ethics in Science & Technology; 5(1, 2): pp. 67-73. (In Persian).
13. Filipova, A. (2015). Perceived organizational support and ethical work climates as predictors of turnover intention of licensed nurses in skilled nursing facilities, United States - Michigan, Western Michigan University.
14. Fleming. J., & Ledogar. R. J, (2008). Resilience and Indigenous Spirituality: A Literature Review, Pimatisiwin, 6(2): pp. 47–64.
15. Fornell, C. & Lacker, D. F. (1981). Evaluation structural equation models with unobserved variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18(1): pp. 39-50.
16. Hauser, S, T. & Allen, P. J. (2006). Overcoming Adversity in Adolescence: Narratives of Resilience. Psychoanalytic Inquiry, 26(4): pp. 547- 568.
17. Houghton, J. D., Neck, C. P., & Krishnakumar, S. (2016). The what, why and how of spirituality in the workplace revisited: A 14-year update and extension. Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion, 13(3): pp. 177-205.
18. Joelle, M. & Coelho, A. (2017). The impact of spirituality at work on workers' attitudes and individual performance. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 13: pp. 177-205.
19. Jose, D. (2010). The Effect of Workplace Spirituality on Team Effectiveness, Journal of Management Development, 29(5): pp. 442-456.
20. Khosravi, M. & Nikmanesh, Z. (2014). Relationship of Spiritual Intelligence with Resilience and Perceived Stress, Iran. J. Psychiatry Behav. Sci., 8(4): pp. 52–56.
21. Kim, S. & Esquivel, G. B. (2011). Adolescent spirituality and resilience: Theory, research, and educational practices, Psychol. Sch., 48(7): pp. 755–765.
22. Lengnick-Hall, C. A., Beck, T. E., & Lengnick-Hall, M. L. (2011). Developing a capacity for organizational resilience through strategic human resources management, Human Resource Management Review, 21: pp. 243-255.
23. Limnios, E. A., Mazzarol, T., Ghadouani, A., & Schilizzi, S. G. M. (2014). The resilience architecture framework: Four organizational archetypes, European Management Journal, 32: pp. 104-116.
24. Mallak, L. (1998). Measuring resilience in health care provider organizations, Health Manpower Management, 24(4): pp. 148-152.
25. McCarthy, I. P., Collard, M., & Johnson, M. (2017). Adaptive organizational resilience: an evolutionary, Perspective Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 28: pp. 33–40.
26. Mees, B., McMurray, A., & Chhetri, P. (2016). Organisational resilience and emergency management, Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 31(2): pp. 38-43.
27. Milliman, J., Gatling, A., & Bradley-Geist, J. C. (2017). The implications of workplace spirituality for personeenvironment fit theory. Psychology of Religion and Spirituality, 9(1): pp. 1-12.
28. Milliman, J., Gatling, A., & Kim, K. (2018). The effect of workplace spirituality on hospitality employee engagement, intention to stay, and service delivery, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 35: pp. 56-65.
29. Naiyananont, P. & Smuthranond, T. (2017). Relationships between ethical climate, political behavior, ethical leadership, and job satisfaction of operational officers in a wholesale company, Bangkok Metropolitan region, Kasetsart Journal of Social Sciences, 38: pp. 345-351.
30. Nedkovski, V., Guerci, M., Battisti, F. D., & Siletti, E. (2016). Organizational ethical climates and employee's trust in colleagues, the supervisor, and the organization, Journal of Business Research, 71: pp. 19-26.
31. Pal, R., Torstensson, H., & Mattila, H. (2011). Organizational resilience and health of business systems, International Journal of Business Continuity and Risk Management, 2(4): pp. 372-398.
32. Pandey, S. (2016). Impact of spiritual capital on work motivation among employees: an exploratory study. International Journal of Science and Consciousness, 2(3): pp. 42-52.
33. Patriarca, R., Gravio, G. D., Costantino, F., Falegnami, A., & Bilotta, F. (2017). An Analytic Framework to Assess Organizational Resilience, Safety and Health at Work, In Press: pp. 1-12.
34. Rayment, J. J. & Smith, J. A. (2013). A holistic framework for leaders in a wicked world, Journal of Finance and Management in Public Services, 11(2): pp. 1-19.
35. Reave L. (2005). Spiritual values and practices related to leadership effectiveness. The Leadership Quarterly; 16(5): pp. 655-687.
36. Ruiz-Martin, C., López-Paredes, A., & Wainer, G. (2018). What we know and do not know about organizational resilience, Int. J. Prod. Manag. Eng, 6(1): pp. 11-28.
37. Smith, J., Charles, G., & Hesketh, I. (2015). Developing understanding of the spiritual aspects to resilience, International Journal of Public Leadership, 11 (1): pp. 34-45.
38. Smith. L, Webber. R., & DeFrain, J. (2013). Spiritual Well-Being and Its Relationship to Resilience in Young People: A Mixed Methods Case Study, SAGE Open, 3(2).
39. Smith, L. M. (2010). Spiritual wellbeing and its relationship to adolescent resilience. A case study of Australian youth attending one local church.,” phd, Australian Catholic University.
40. Stokes, P., Baker, C., & Lichy, J. (2016). The Role of Embedded Individual Values, Belief and Attitudes and Spiritual Capital in Shaping Everyday Postsecular Organizational Culture, European Management Review, 13: pp. 37-51.
41. Teixeira, E. O. & Werther Jr., W. B. (2013). Resilience: Continuous renewal of competitive advantages, Business Horizons, 56: pp. 333-342.
42. Van Hook, M. (2014). Resiliency and Spirituality: A Framework for Assessing and Helping, NACSW Conv. Proc., 1: pp. 1–12.
43. Weihui, F. (2013). The Impact of Emotional intelligence, Organizational Commitment, and Job satisfaction on Ethical Behavior of Chinese employees. Journal of Business Ethics, 114 (2): pp. 355-366.