10. Kalfa, M. & Yetim, A. A. (2018). “Organizational self-assessment based on common assessment framework to improve the organizational quality in public administration”, Journal of Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 31 (11-12), pp. 1307-1324.
11. Lussier, N. R. (2000). Human Relations in Organizations: a Skill building Approach, 2 nd ed, Homewood, il: Richarod D. Irwin.
12. Mo'meni, M. (2006). New Topics in Operations Research, Tehran, Tehran University School of Management Publications. (in Persian)
13. Moriones, A.B., Cerio, J.M.D., Leon, S.A.E., & Selvam, R.M. (2001). “The impact of ISO 9000 and EFQM on the use of flexible work practices”, Int. J. Production Economics, Journal home page: www.elsevi er. com/locate /ijpe
14. Poursoltani, H., Andam, R., & Faraji, R. (2012). “The Relationship between Organizational Excellence and Organizational Commitment in the General Departments of Physical Education of Selected Provinces of Iran”, Bi-Quarterly Journal of Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 10th consecutive year, No. 3 (19).
15. Rickards, R.C. & Ritsert, R. (2013). “Self-Assessment for Improving Public Sector Performance: The EU’s Common Assessment Framework”, Journal of Business and Public Administration, 10(2), pp. 135-151.
16. Sanchez, B. (2015). “Factors influencing administrators Empowerment and financial management effectiveness”, Social and behavioral sciences Journal, Vol. 17, pp. 466-475.
17. Sarmad, Z. (2004). Inferential Statistics: An Excerpt from Univariate Statistical Analysis, Tehran, Organization for the Study and Compilation of University Humanities Books (Position). (in Persian)
18. Vakalopoulou, M.A., Tsiotras, G., & Gotzamani, K. (2012). “Implementing CAF in public administration, Best practices in Europe–obstacles and challenges”, Journal of Benchmarking, 20(6), pp. 744-764.
19. Vishwakarma, V. (2018). “Corporate Social Responsibility (A Literature Review)”, Journal of Management, 7(1), pp. 36-42.
20. Zubair, A., Bashir, M., Abrar, M., & Azeem, M. (2015). “Impact of organizational justice and psychological empowerment on percieved organizational performance: The mediating role of organizational citizenship behavior”, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, Vol. 5, pp. 272-280.
21. Zulfiqar, S., Sadaf, R., Popp, J., Vveinhardt, J., & Máté, D. (2019). “An Examination of Corporate Social Responsibilityand Employee Behavior: The Case of Pakistan”, Journal of Sustainability, 11(3515), pp. 1-15.