10. Bathelt, H.; Kogler, D.; Munro, A. (2010). A knowledge-based typology of university spin-offs in the context of regional economic development. Technovation, 30, 519-532.
11. Benneworth, P.S.; Charles, D. R. (2004). Overcoming learning uncertainties in the innovation process: the contribution of clustering to firms' innovation performance. In R. Oakey, W. During & S. Kauser (eds.) New technology based firms in the new millennium, Vol.3, London: Pergamum.
12. Bolino, M. (2002). Citizenship behavior and creation of social capital in organizations. Aacademy of Management Review, 27(4), 22-26.
13. Chen, C.T. (2000). Extension of the TOPSIS for group decision-making under fuzzy environment. Journal of Fuzzy Sets and Systems,114(1), 1-9.
14. Hayter, C.S. (2013). Harnessing university entrepreneurship for economic growth: Factors of success among university spin-offs. Economic Development Quarterly, 27(1), 18-28.
15. Liao, J.; Welsh, H. )2005(. Role of social capital in venture creation: key dimensions and research implications. Journal of Small Business Management, 43(4), 345-362.
16. Newberry, D.B. (2008). Organizational learning, leadership & culture “a study of program managers in head department of defense. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education, Capella University.
17. Park, C.M.; Shin, D.C. (2005). Social capital and democratic citizenship: The case of South Korea. Japanese Journal of Political Science, 6, 63-85.
18. Putnam, R.D. (2000). Democracies in flux, the evolution of social capital in contemporary society, Oxford university press, Published in German (Verlag Bertelsmann Stiftung, 2001) and Spanish (2003).
19. Timmons, J. (2003). New venture creation. Boston: Home Wood published.
20. Wadsworth, J. (2012). Global R&D Funding Forecast: R&D Spending Growth Continues while Globalization Accelerates. Battele and R&D Magazine, 2(1), 1-10.
21. Zeleny, M. (1982). Multiple criteria decision making. New York: McGraw-Hill.