10. Bakker, A.B.; Tims, M.; Derks, D. (2012). Proactive personality and job performance: the role of job crafting and work engagement. Human Relation, 65(10), 1359-1378.
11. Bambacas, M.; Patrickson, M. (2008). Interpersonal communication skills that enhance organizational commitment. Journal of Communication Management, 12(1), 51ـ72.
12. Christian, M.S.; Garza, A.S.; Slaughter, J.E. (2011). Work engagement: A quantitative review and test of its relations with task and contextual performance. Personnel Psychology, 64, 89-136.
13. De Lange, A.H.; De Witte, H.; Notelaers, G. (2008). Should I stay or should I go? Examining the longitudinal relation between job resources and work engagement for stayers versus movers. Work & Stress, 22, 201-223.
14. Demerouti, E.; Bakker, A.B. (2011). The job demands-resources model: challenges for future research. South African Journal of Industrial Psychology, 37, 1-9.
15. Diner, E.; Sligman, M. (2002). Very happy people. American psychological Society, 13(1), 81-84.
16. Harter, J.K.; Schmidt, F.L.; Hayes, T.L. (2002). Business-unit-level relationship between employee satisfaction, employee engagement, and business outcomes: a meta-analysis. The Journal of Applied Psychology, 87(2), 268–279.
17. Innstrand, S.T.; Langballe, E.M.; Falkum, E. (2012). A longitudinal study of the relationship between work engagement and symptoms of anxiety and depression. Stress & Health, 28, 1-10.
18. Jenora, C.; Flores, N.; Orgaz, M.B.; Cruz, M. (2010). Vigour and dedication in nursing professionals: towards a better understanding of work engagement. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67(4), 865–875.
19. Johnston, C.S.; Luciano, E.C.; Maggiori, C.; Ruch, W.; Rossier, J. (2013). Validation of the german version of the career adapt-abilities scale and its relation to orientations to happiness and work stress. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 83, 295-304.
20. Kataria, A.; Garg, P.; Rastogi, R. (2013). Work engagement in india: validation of the utrecht work engagement. Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, 9(3), 249-269.
21. Little, L.M.; Nelsn, D.L.; Wallace, J.C.; Johnson, P. (2011). Integrating attachment style, vigor at work, and extra-role performance. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 32, 464–484.
22. Nelson, D.; Cooper, C. (2007). Positive organizational behavior: accentuating the positive at work. First published, Sage Publications Ltd.
23. Rich, B.L.; Lepine, J.A.; Crawford, E.R. (2010). Job engagement: Antecedents and effects on job performance. Academy of management Journal, 53, 617-635.
24. Runhaar, P.; Sanders, K.; Konermann, J. (2013). Teachers work engagement: Considering interaction with pupils and human resources practices as job resources. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43, 2017-2030.
25. Shirom, A.; Toker, S.; Melamed, S.; Berliner, S.; Shapira, I. (2013). Burnout and vigor as predictors of the incidence of hyperlipidemia among healthy employees. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being, 5(1), 79–98.
26. Smedlund, A. (2008). The knowledge system of a firm: Social capital for explicit, tacit and potential knowledge. Journal of Knowledge Management, 12(1), 63-77.
27. Sonnentag, S.; Niessen, C. (2008). Staying vigorous until work is over: The role of trait vigour, day-specific experience and recovery. Journal of Occupational and organization Psychology, 81, 435-458.
28. Tadic, M.; Bakker, A.B.; Oerlemans. (2013). Work happiness among teachers: A day reconstruction study on the role of self-concordance. Journal of School Psychology, 15, 735-750.
29. Tims, M.; Bakker, A.B.; Derks, D.; Rhenen, W.V. (2013). Job crafting at the team and Individual level: Implications for work engagement and performance. Group & organization Management, 38(4), 427-454.
30. Tomic, M.; Tomic, E. (2010). Existential fulfilment, workload and work engagement among nurses. Journal of Research in Nursing, 11(1), 1-12.
31. Villotti, P.; Balducci, C.; Zaniboni, S.; Corbiere, M.; Fraccaroli, F. (2013). An analysis of work engagement among workers with mental disorders recently integrated to work. Journal of Career Assessment, 22(1), 18-27.
32. Wefald, A.J.; Downey, R.G. (2009). Construct dimensionality of engagement and its relation with satisfaction. The Journal of Psychology, 143(1), 91–111.
33. Zhang, Q.; Fung, H.G. (2006). China’s social capital and financial performance of private enterprises. Small Business and Enterprise Development, 13(2), 198-207.