10. Ambrose, M.L. (2002). Contemporary justice research: A new look at familiar questions. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 89(1), 803-812.
11. Bolino, M.C.; Turnley, W.H.; Bloodgood, J.M. (2002). Citizenship behavior and the creation of social capital in organizations. Academy of Management Review, 27(4), 505-522.
12. Chuang, Y.C.; Chuang, K.Y. (2008). Gender differences in relationships between social capital and individual smoking and drinking behavior in Taiwan. Social Science & Medicine, 67(8), 1321-1330.
13. Coleman, J.S.; Coleman, J.S. (1994). Foundations of social theory. Harvard university press.
14. DeConinck, J.B. (2010). The effect of organizational justice, perceived organizational support, and perceived supervisor support on marketing employees' level of trust. Journal of Business Research, 63(12), 1349-1355.
15. Elamin, A.M.; Alomaim, N. (2011). Does organizational justice influence job satisfaction and self-perceived performance in Saudi Arabia work environment?. International Management Review, 7(1), 38.
16. Fernandes, C.; Awamleh, R. (2006). Impact of organizational justice in an expatriate work environment. Management Research News, 29(11), 701-712.
17. Goodwin, C.; Ross, I. (1992). Consumer responses to service failures: influence of procedural and interactional fairness perceptions. Business research, 25(2), 149-163.
18. Israel, G.D.; Beaulieu, L.J.; Hartless, G. (2001). The influence of family and community social capital on educational achievement. Rural Sociology, 66(1), 43-68.
19. Jamal, A.; Naser, K. (2002). Customer satisfaction and retail banking: an assessment of some of the key antecedents of customer satisfaction in retail banking. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 20(4), 146-160.
20. Joyce, R. (2009). The benefits of social capital in the workplace. Richman Resources.
21. Karriker, J.H.; Williams, M.L. (2007). Organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior: A mediated multifocal model. Journal of Social Science, 4(6), 148-156.
22. Khodaei, R.; Valehzaghard, H.; Anvar, H. (2013). A study on the effect of social capital on job satisfaction and citizenship behaviour. Management Science Letters, 3(7), 1873-1878.
23. Kray, L.J.; Lind, E.A. (2002). The injustices of others: Social reports and the integration of others' experiences in organizational justice judgments. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 89(1), 906-924.
24. Lazarova, M.; Taylor, S. (2009). Boundary less careers, social capital, and knowledge management: Implications for organizational performance. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 30(1), 119-139.
25. Levy, P.E.; Williams, J.R. (1998). The role of perceived system knowledge in predicting appraisal reactions, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 19(1), 53-65.
26. Mowen, J.C.; Grove, S.J. (1983). Search behavior, price paid, and the comparison other: an equity theory analysis of post purchase satisfaction. In Day, R.L. & Hunt, H.K. (eds), International Fare in Consumer Satisfaction and Complaining Behavior, Bloomington, 57-63.
27. Nahapiet, J.; Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital, and the organizational advantage. Academy of Management Review, 23(2), 242-266.
28. Oliver, R.L. (1980). A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions. Journal of Marketing Research, 17(4), 460-469.
29. Putnam, R.D. (2001). Bowling alone: The collapse and revival of American community. Simon and Schuster.
30. Requena, F. (2003). Social capital, satisfaction and quality of life in the workplace. Social Indicators Research, 61(3), 331-360.
31. Seiders, K.; Berry, L.L. (1998). Service fairness: What it is and why it matters. The Academy of Management Executive, 12(2), 8-20.
32. Swan, J.E.; Combs, L.J. (1976). Product performance and consumer satisfaction: A new concept. Journal of Marketing, 40(2), 25-33.
33. Tax, S.S.; Brown, S.W.; Chandrashekaran, M. (1998). Customer evaluations of service complaint experiences: implications for relationship marketing. The Journal of Marketing, 62(2), 60-76.
34. Westbrook, R.A. (1980). Intrapersonal affective influences on consumer satisfaction with products. Journal of Consumer Research, 7(1), 49-54.
35. Yi, Y. (1990). A critical review of consumer satisfaction. Review of Marketing, 4(1), 68-123.