17. Adler, P. S., & Seko-Woo, K. (2002). Social capital: Prospects for a new concept. Academy of Management Review, 27(1), 17–40.
18. Akram, T., Lei, S., Hussain, S. T., Haider, M. J., & Akram, M. W. (2016). Does relational leadership generate organizational social capital? A case of exploring the effect of relational leadership on organizational social capital in China. Future Business Journal, 2(2), 116-126.
19. Andrews, R. (2010). Organizational social capital, structure and performance. Human Relations, 63(5), 583–608.
20. Brown, M. E., & Trevin˜o, L. K. (2006). Ethical Leadership: A Review and Future Directions. The Leadership Quarterly, 17(6), 595–616.
21. Brown, M. E., Trevin˜o, L. K., & Harrison, D. A. (2005). Ethical leadership: A social learning perspective for construct development and testing. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 97(2), 117–134.
23. Coleman, J. (1988). Social capital in the creation of human capital. American Journal of Sociology, 94, S95-S120.
24. Collins, C., & Smith, K. (2006). Knowledge exchange and combination: The role of human resource practices in the performance of high-technology firms. Academy of Management Journal, 49(3), 544–560.
25. Dhar, R. L. (2016). Ethical leadership and its impact on service innovative behavior: The role of LMX and job autonomy. Tourism Management, 57, 139-148.
26. Ferris, S. P., Javakhadze, D., & Rajkovic, T. (2017). The international effect of managerial social capital on the cost of equity. Journal of Banking & Finance, 74, 69-84.
27. Guiso, L., Sapienza, P., & Zingales, L. (2004). The Role of Social Capital in Financial Development. The American Ecoomic Review, 94(3), 526-556.
28. Jennings, C., Sanchez-Pages, S. (2017). Social capital, conflict and welfare. Journal of Development Economics, 124, 157-167.
29. Kademfar, M., & Arab Amiri, S., (2013). The Relationship between ethical leadership and organizational performance (small review on Malaysian studies). International Journal of Business and Social Science, Centre for Promoting Ideas, 4(1), 114-127.
30. Leana, C. R., & Pil, F. K. (2006). Social capital and organizational performance: Evidence from urban public schools. Organization Science, 17(3), 353-366.
31. Mayer, D. M., Kuenzi, M., & Greenbaum, R. L. (2009). Making ethical climate a mainstream topic. Psychological Perspectives on Ethical Behavior and Decision Making, 181-213.
32. Milliman, J., Czaplewski, A. J., & Ferguson, J. (2003). Workplace spirituality and employee work attitudes: an exploratory empirical assessment. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 16(4), 426-447.
33. Moran, P. (2005). Structural vs. relational embeddedness: Social capital and managerial performance. Strategic Management Journal, 26(12), 1129–1151.
34. Nahapiet, J., & Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital, and the organizational advantage. Academy of Management Review, 23(2), 242–266.
35. Pastoriza, D., & Arin˜o, M. A. (2013). Does the Ethical Leadership of Supervisors Generate Internal Social Capital?. Journal of Business Ethics, 118(1), 1–12.
36. Putnam, R. D., & Goss, K.A. (2002). Democracies in flux the evolution of social capital in contemporary society. New York: Oxford University Press.
37. Temple, J., & Johnson, P. (1998). Social Capability and Economic Growth. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 11&13(3), 965-990.
38. Trevin˜o, L. K., Brown, M. E., & Hartman, L. P. (2003). A qualitative investigation of perceived executive ethical leadership: Perceptions from inside and outside the executive suite. Human Relations, 56(1), 5–37.
39. Tsai, W., & Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital and value creation: The role of intrafirm networks. Academy of Management Journal, 41(4), 464–476.
40. Ullah, S., Ullah, A., Durrani, B, (2011). Effect of leadership on employees performance in multinational pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan, interdisciplinary. Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 9(2), 286-299.
41. Walumbwa, F. O., Hartnell, C. A., & Misati, E. (2017). Does ethical leadership enhance group learning behavior? Examining the mediating influence of group ethical conduct, justice climate, and peer justice. Journal of Business Research, 72, 14-23.
42. Zak, P. J., & Knack, S. (2001). Trust and growth. The Economic Journal, 111(470), 295-321.