15. Abu-Hilal, M., Al-Bahrani, M., & Al-Zedjali, M. (2017). Can religiosity boost meaning in life and suppress stress for Muslim college students? Mental Health, Religion & Culture, 20 (3): pp. 203-216.
16. Akolkar, M. A. A. (2017). Study the Religiosity and Stress among Graduate Students. The International Journal of Indian Psychology, Volume 4, Issue 2, No. 86, p. 20.
17. Al-Mutawa, N. A. (2004). The Influence of Religion upon the Development of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder among Kuwaiti Prisoners of War (Doctoral dissertation, Richard L. Conolly College of Long Island University). Beck R. Communion and complaint: attachment, object-relations, and triangular love perspective on relationship with God. J Psychol Theol 2006; 34 (1): pp. 43-53.
18. Beck, R. (2006). Communion and complaint: Attachment, object-relations, and triangular love perspectives on relationship with God. Journal of Psychology & Theology, 34 (1).
19. Boyas, J. & Wind, L. H. (2010). Employment- based social capital, job stress, and employee burnout: A public child welfare employee structural model. Children and Youth Services Review, 32(3): pp. 380-388.
20. Gächter, M., Savage, D., & Torgler, B. (2009). The relationship between stress and social capital among police officers working. Working Paper available at www.crema-research.com.
21. Gall, T. L., Charbonneau, C., Clarke, N. H., Grant, K., Joseph, A., & Shouldice, L. (2005). Understanding the nature and role of spirituality in relation to coping and health: A conceptual framework. Canadian Psychology/Psychologie Canadienne, 46 (2): pp. 88.
22. Hughes, J. W., Tomlinson, A., Blumenthal, J. A., Davidson, J., Sketch Jr, M. H., & Watkins, L. L. (2004). Social support and religiosity as coping strategies for anxiety in hospitalized cardiac patients. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 28 (3), pp. 179-185.
23. Huvila, l., Holmberg, k. e. s., & widen- wolff, G. (2010). Social capital in second life. Online information review, vol, 34 (2): pp. 295-316.
24. Iwasaki, K., Sawada, Y., & Aldrich, D. P. (2017). Social capital as a shield against anxiety among displaced residents from Fukushima. Natural Hazards, 89 (1), pp. 405-421.
25. Kavitha, G. (2009). Occuptional Stress and Coping Strategies, New Delhi(India): Discovery publishing House!
26. Koenig, H. G. (2009). Research on religion, spirituality, and mental health: A review. The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 54 (5): pp. 283-291.
27. Laurin, K., Kay, A. C., & Moscovitch, D. A. (2008). On the belief in God: Towards an understanding of the emotional substrates of compensatory control. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 44 (6): pp. 1559-1562.
28. Lotfizadeh, M., Noor-hassim, E., & Habibi, E. (2011). Analysis of occupational stress and the related issues among employees of ٍEsfahan steel company (ESCO), Iran (2009). Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences, pp. 37-45.
29. Nadeem, M., Ali, A., & Buzdar, M. A. (2017). The Association Between Muslim Religiosity and Young Adult College Students’ Depression, Anxiety, and Stress. Journal of religion and health, 56 (4): pp. 1170-1179.
30. Nahapiet, J. & Ghoshal S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual cap-ital, and the organizational advantage. Academy of Management Review, 23 (2): pp. 242-266.
31. Norris, L. A., Didymus, F. F., & Kaiseler, M. (2017). Stressors, coping, and well-being among sports coaches: A systematic review. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 33, pp. 93-112.
32. Park, J. J. & Sharma, G. (2016). Religion and Social Capital: Examining the Roles of Religious Affiliation and Salience on Parental Network Closure. Religion & Education, 43 (2): pp. 162-177.
33. Ramlee, N., Osman, A., Salahudin, S. N., Yeng, S. K., Ling, S. C., & Safizal, M. (2016). The Influence of Religiosity, Stress and Job Attitude towards Organizational Behavior: Evidence from Public Universities in Malaysia. Procedia Economics and Finance, 35, pp. 563-573.
34. Reilly, T. (2005). An ergonomics model of the soccer training process. Journal of sports sciences, 23 (6), pp. 561-572.
35. Sakellari, E., Psychogiou, M., Georgiou, A., Papanidi, M., Vlachou, V., & Sapountzi-Krepia, D. (2018). Exploring Religiosity, Self-Esteem, Stress, and Depression Among Students of a Cypriot University. Journal of religion and health, 57 (1): pp. 136-145.
36. Silva, L. S. & Barreto, S. M. (2012). Adverse psychosocial working conditions and poor quality of life among financial service employees in Brazil. Journal of Occupational Health, 54 (2): pp. 88-95.
37. Treven, S. & Potocan, V. (2005). Training programmes for stress management in small businesses. Education+ Training, 47 (8/9): pp. 640-652.