10. Boyatzis, R. E. (2008). Competencies in the 21st century. Journal of Management Development, 27 (1), 5-12
11. Charmaz, K. (2006). Constructing grounded theory: A practical guide through qualitative research. SagePublications Ltd, London.
12. Christensen, J. L., & Stoerring, D. (2012). Facilitating cluster evolution in peripheral regions: The role of clusterpreneurs. Interactive learning for innovation: A key driver within clusters and innovation systems, 137-160.
13. Fukuyama, F. (1995). Trust: The social virtues and the creation of prosperity: JSTOR.
14. Giffin, K. (1967). The contribution of studies of source credibility to a theory of interpersonal trust in the communication process. Psychological bulletin, 68(2), 104.
15. Glaser, B. G., & Strauss, A. L. (1967). The discovery of grounded theory: Strategies for qualitative research: Chicago: Aldine.
16. Hailu, H. K. (2010). Success Factors in Micro and Small Enterprises Cluster Development: Case of Gullele Handloom Clusters in Ethiopia. University of South Africa.
17. Heyns, M., & Rothmann, S. (2015). Dimensionality of trust: An analysis of the relations between propensity, trustworthiness and trust. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology, 41(1), 01-12.
18. Ingstrup, M. B. (2010). The role of cluster facilitators. International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, 4(1), 25-40.
19. Ingstrup, M. B., & Damgaard, T. (2013). Cluster facilitation from a cluster life cycle perspective. European Planning Studies, 21(4), 556-574.
20. Ittyerah, A. C. (2009). Evaluation Study of Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme. Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.
21. KAZLAUSKIENĖ, E., & BARTUŠEVIČIENĖ, I. (2013). Trust Dimensions in the Business Relationship. Intellectual Economics, 7(4), 497-509.
22. Keller, R. T. (2001). Cross-functional project groups in research and new product development: Diversity, communications, job stress, and outcomes. Academy of Management Journal, 44(3), 547-555.
23. Kramer, R. M., Brewer, M. B., & Hanna, B. A. (1996). Collective trust and collective action: The decision to trust as a social decision. RM Kramer. Retrieved from
24. Lawler III, E. E. (1992). The ultimate advantage: Creating the high-involvement organization.
25. Mayer, R. C., Davis, J. H., & Schoorman, F. D. (1995). An integrative model of organizational trust. Academy of Management Review, 20(3), 709-734.
26. McClelland, D. C. (1973). Testing for competence rather than for" intelligence.". American psychologist, 28(1), 1.
27. Milojković, D., & Stojković, N. (2012). Training for cluster facilitators in function of cluster development in Serbia. New Challenges in Changing Labour Markets, 327.
28. Mitzal, B. (1996). Trust in modern societies. Polity, Cambridge, 25.
29. Morgan, R. M., & Hunt, S. D. (1994). The commitment-trust theory of relationship marketing. The journal of marketing, 20-38.
30. Porter, M. E., & Porter, M. P. (1998). Location, Clusters, and the" New" Microeconomics of Competition. Business Economics, 7-13.
31. Putnam, R. D. (1993). The prosperous community. The american prospect, 4(13), 35-42.
32. Riessman, C. K. (1993). Narrative analysis (Vol. 30): Sage.
33. Spector, M. D., & Jones, G. E. (2004). Trust in the workplace: factors affecting trust formation between team members. The Journal of social psychology, 144(3), 311-321.
34. Stoerring, D., & Christensen, J. L. (2008). Clusterpreneurs–promoting high-tech clusters in low-tech regions. Working Paper Series No. 18, Department of Business Studies, Aalborg University.
35. Sureephong, P., Chakpitak, N., Buzon, L., & Bouras, A. (2008). Cluster development and knowledge exchange in supply chain. arXiv preprint arXiv:0806.0519.
36. Tariku, T. B. (2011). CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT FOR METAL WORK INDUSTRIES: Case Study on Addis Ababa Micro and Small Scale Metal Work Industries. aau.
37. Taylor, R. G. (1989). The role of trust in labor-management relations. Organization Development Journal, 7(2), 85-89.
38. UNIDO. (2017). Cluster Development Module 2: Cluster Governance, Trust and the Role of the CDA. In UNIDO (Ed.), www.clustersfordevelopment.org/. UNIDO Webpage.
39. UNIDO (Ed.) (2013). The unido Approach to Cluster Development, Key Principles and Project Experiences for Inclusive Growth. Vienna International Centre: Clusters and Business Linkages Unit.