10. De los Reyes, G., Scholz, M., & Smith, N. C. (2017). Beyond the “Win-Win”. California Management Review, 59(2), pp. 142–167.
11. Dias, A., Rodrigues, L., & Craig, R. (2017). Corporate Governance Effects on Social Responsibility Disclosures, Australasian Accounting, Business and Finance Journal, 11(2), pp. 3-22.
12. Dyllick, T. & Hockerts, K. (2002). Beyond the business case for corporate sustainability. Business Strategy and the Environment, 11(2), pp. 130–141.
13. European Union (2011). A renewed EU strategy 2011–14 for corporate social responsibility. European Commission, Brussels, Belgium.
14. Galvão, A., Mendes, L., Marques, C., & Mascarenhas, C. (2019). Factors Influencing Students’ Corporate Social Responsibility Orientation in Higher Education. Journal of Cleaner Production, 215(19), pp. 290-304.
15. Garcia, S., Cintra, Y., Torres, R. de C. S. R., & Lima, F. G. (2016). Corporate sustainability management: a proposed multi-criteria model to support balanced decision-making. Journal of Cleaner Production, 136(1), pp. 181-196.
16. Guenster, N., Bauer, R., Derwall, J., & Koedijk, K. (2011). The Economic Value of Corporate Eco-Efficiency. European Financial Management, 17(4), pp. 679–704.
17. Husted, B. W., Allen, D. B., & Kock, N. (2015). Value Creation Through Social Strategy. Business & Society, 54(2), pp. 147–186.
18. Kolk, A. & Pinkse, J. (2010). The integration of corporate governance in corporate social responsibility, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 17(1), pp. 15-26.
19. Kolk, A. & van Tulder, R. (2010). International business, corporate social responsibility and sustainable development. International Business Review, 19(2), pp. 119–125.
20. Lozano, R. (2013). A Holistic Perspective on Corporate Sustainability Drivers. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 22(1), pp. 32–44.
21. Lozano, R., Suzuki, M., Carpenter, A., & Tyunina, O. (2017). An Analysis of the Contribution of Japanese Business Terms to Corporate Sustainability: Learnings from the “Looking-Glass” of the East. Sustainability, 9(2), p. 188.
22. Mitton, T. (2002). A cross-firm analysis of the impact of corporate governance on the East Asian financial crisis. Journal of Financial Economics, 64(2), pp. 215–241.
23. Montiel, I. (2008). Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Sustainability. Organization & Environment, 21(3), pp. 245–269.
24. Mukherjee N., Van Wijk C. (2003). Sustainability planning and monitoring in community water supply and sanitation: a guide on the methodology for participatory assessment (MPA) for community driven development programs. Water and sanitation program, World Bank and IRC.
25. Orlitzky, M., Schmidt, F. L., & Rynes, S. L. (2003). Corporate Social and Financial Performance: A Meta-Analysis. Organization Studies, 24(3), pp. 403–441.
26. Pivato, S., Misani, N., & Tencati, A. (2008). The impact of corporate social responsibility on consumer trust: the case of organic food. Business Ethics: A European Review, 17(1), pp. 3–12.
27. Porter, ME. & Kramer, MR. (2011). Creating shared value. harvard business review, 89(1/2), pp. 62–77.
28. Porter, ME. & Kramer, MR. (2014). Strategy and Society: The Link between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility. Harvard Business Review, 84(12), pp. 78–92.
29. Salzmann, O., Ionescu-somers, A., & Steger, U. (2005). The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability:Literature Review and Research Options, European Management Journal, 23(1), pp. 27–36.
30. Solomon, J. (2008). Corporate governance accountability and mechanisms of accountability: an overview, Accounting Auditing and Accountability Journal, 21 (7), pp. 885-906.
31. Vilanova, M., Lozano, J. M., & Arenas, D. (2008). Exploring the Nature of the Relationship Between CSR and Competitiveness. Journal of Business Ethics, 87(S1), pp. 57–69.
32. Wheeler, D., McKague, K., Thomson, J., Davies, R., Medalye, J., Prada, M. (2005). Creating sustainable local enterprise networks. MIT Sloan Management Review, 47(1), pp. 33–40.
33. Williams, A., Siegel, D. S., & Wright, P. M. (2006). Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications. Journal of Management Studies, 43(1), pp. 1–18.