10. Garcia, A. N., Franco, M. J. S., & Moreno, M. R. (2016). Relational governance mechanisms in export activities: Their determinants and concequences. Journal of Business Research, 69, pp. 4750-4756.
11. Gelderman, C. J., Semeijn, J., & Mertschuweit, p. p. (2016). The impact of social capital and technological uncertainty on strategic performance: The supplier perspective. Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 22(3), pp. 225-234.
12. Graca, S. S., Barry, F. M., & Doney, P. M. (2015). Performance outcomes of behavioral attributes in buyer-supplier relationships, Journal of Business & International Marketing, 30(7), pp. 805-816.
13. Hsu, L. C. & Wang, C. H. (2010). Clarifying the effect of intellectual capital on performance: The mediating role of dynamic capability. British Journal of Management, 23(2), pp. 179-205.
14. Land, S., Engelen, A., & Brettel, M. (2012). Top managment΄s social capital and learning in new product development and its interaction with external uncertainties. Industrial Marketing Management, 41(3), pp. 521-530.
15. Leonidou, L. C. (1989). Behavioral aspects of the exporter-importer relationship: The case of Cypriot exporters and British importers. European Journal of Marketing, 23(7), pp. 17-33.
16. Leonidou, L. C., Barnes, B. R., & Talias, M. A. (2006). Exporter-importer relationship quality: The inhibiting role of uncertainty, distance and conflict. Industrial Marketing Management, 35(5), pp. 576-588.
17. Leonidou, L. C., Palihawadana, D., Chari, S., & Leonidou, C. N. (2011). Drivers and outcomes of importer adaptation in international buyer-seller relationships. Journal of World Business, 46(4), pp. 527-543.
18. Li, D. Y. & Liu, J. (2014). Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China. Journal of Business Research, 67(1), pp. 2793-2799.
19. Li, Y., Ye, F., & Sheu, Ch. (2014). Social capital, information sharing and performance: Evidence from China. International Journal of Operations & Peroduction Management, 34(11), pp. 1440-1462.
20. Lisboa, A., Skarmeas, D., & Lages, C. (2013). Export market exploitation and exploration and performance. Linear moderated, complementary and non-linear effects. International Marketing Review, 30(3), pp. 211-230.
21. Park, Ch., Vertinsky, I., & Lee, Ch. (2012). Korean international joint ventures: how the exchange climate affects tacit knowledge transfer from foreign parents, International Marketing Review, 29(2), pp. 151-174.
22. Parra-Requena, G., Ruiz-Ortega, M. J., Garcia-Villaverde, P. M., & Rodrigo-Alarcon, J. (2015). The mediating role of knowledge acquisition on the relationship between external social capital and innovativeness. European Management Review, 12(3), pp. 149-169.
23. Parra-Requena, G., Ruiz-Ortega, M. J., & Garcia-Villaverde, P. M. (2012). Towards pioneering through capabilities in dense and cohesive social networks. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 27(1), pp. 41-56.
24. Pinho, Y. C. M. R. (2011). Social capital and dynamic capabilities in international performance of SMEs. Journal of Strategy and Management, 4(4), pp. 404-421.
25. Pinho, J. C. M. R. (2012). Modeling the impact of commitment-trust on cooperation and performance: The specific case of exporter and intermediaries relationships. Advances in International Marketing, 23, pp. 243-265.
26. Pinho, J. C. M. R. (2013). The role of relational social capital in examining exporter- intermediary relationships. European Business Review, 25(6), pp. 553-570.
27. Pinho, J. C. (2016). Social capital and export performance within exporter- intermediary relationships: the mediated effect of cooperation and commitment. Management Research Review, 39(4), pp. 1 -36.
28. Pinho, J. C. & Prange, C. (2016). The effect of social networks and dynamic internationalization capabilities on international performance. Journal of World Business, 51(3), pp. 391-403.
29. Rezaeian, A. (2004). Conflict management and negotiation(Advanced organizational behavior). Tehran: The Organization for Researching and Composing University Textbooks in the Humanities (SAMT). (in Persian)
30. Robson, M. J., Skarmeas, D., & Spyropoulou, S. (2006). Behavioral attributes and performance in international strategic alliances (Review and future directions). International Marketing Review, 23(6), pp. 585-609.
31. Rodrigo- Alarcon, J., Garcia- Villaverde, P. M., & Ruiz- Ortega, M. J. (2018). From social capital to entrepreneurial orientation: The mediating role of dynamic capabilities. European Management Journal, 36(2), pp. 195-209.
32. Salunke, S., Weerawardena, J., & McColl-Kennedy, J. R. (2011). Towards a model of dynamic capabilities in innovation-based competitive strategy: Insights from project-oriented service firms. Industrial Marketing Management, 40(8), pp.1251-1263.
33. Shahtahmasbi, E., Khodadad Hosseini, S. H., & Kordnaij, A. (2017). Designing a model to obtain competitive advantage from organization-based and manager-based external social capital: explaining the role of dynamic capabilities. Management Research in Iran, 20(1), pp. 82-101. (in Persian)
34. Son, B. G., Hillmer, C. K., & Roden, S. (2016). A dyadic perspective on retailer- supplier relationships through the lens of social capital. International Journal of Economic, 178, pp. 120-131.
35. Villena, V. H., Revilla, E., & Choi, T. Y. (2011). The dark side of buyer-supplier relationships: A social capital perspective. Journal of Operations Management, 29(6), pp. 561-576.
36. Wang, C. L., Senaratne, C., & Rafiq, M. (2015). Success traps, dynamic capabilities and firm performance. British Journal of Management, 26(1), pp. 26-44.
37. Zhang, J., & Wu, W. P. (2013). Social capital and new product development outcomes: The mediating role of sensing capabilities in Chinese high-tech firms. Journal of World Business,48(4), pp. 539-548.
38. Zhou, Y., Hong, J., Zhu, K., Yang, Y., & Zhao, D. (2018). Dynamic capability matters: Uncovering its fundamental role in decision making of environmental innovation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 177, pp. 516-526.