10. Brown, C., Seville, E., & Vargo, J. (2017). “Measuring the organizational resilience of critical infrastructure providers: A New Zealand case study”, International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection, 18, pp. 37-49. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcip.2017.05.002
11. Center for Economic Research and Studies, Economic Deputy of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture (2019). “What is the share of small and medium enterprises in the Iranian economy?”, pp. 1-21. (in Persian)
12. Fulmer, C. A. & Ostroff, C. (2017). “Trust in direct leaders and top leaders: A trickle-up model”, Journal of Applied Psychology, 102 (4), p. 648.
13. Golvordi, M. (1396). “National Resilience: A Review of Research Literature”, Quarterly Journal of Strategic Studies in Public Policy, Vol. 7, No. 25, pp. 310-293. (in Persian)
14. Holtz, B. C., & Hu, B. (2017). Passive leadership: Relationships with trust and justice perceptions. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 32(1), 119–130. https://doi.org/10.1108/JMP-02-2016-0029
15. John, A., Yang, Z., Riahi, R., & Wang, J. (2016), “A risk assessment approach to improve the resilience of a seaport system using Bayesian networks”, Ocean Engineering, 111, pp. 136-147.
16. Karimi, M., Khanifar, H., & Taherinezhad, F. (2016). “Conceptual Model of the Components of Social Capital from the Perspective of the Islamic Republic”, Social Capital Management, Vol. 2, No. 4. (in Persian)
17. Labaka, L., Hernantes, J., & Sarriegi, J.M. (2016). “A holistic framework for building critical infrastructure resilience”, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 103, pp. 21-33.
18. Mahfouzi, A.R. (2018). “Are SMEs the backbone of the country's economy?”, Donya-e-Eqtesad newspaper, magiran.com/n3784949. (in Persian)
19. Mohammadi-Shahroudi, H., Rahimonia, F., Malekzadeh, Gh.R., & Khorakian, A.R. (2016). “Explaining the characteristics and dimensions of organizational resilience in production organizations facing risks and challenges”, Environmental Risk Management, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 111-126. (in Persian)
20. Office of Economic Studies, Research Center of the Islamic Consultative Assembly of Iran (2016). Business Environment Monitoring Report in Iran. (in Persian)
21. Orchiston, C., Prayag, G., & Brown, Ch. (2016). “Organizational resilience in the tourism sector”, Research Notes and Reports/Annals of Tourism Research, 56, pp. 128–163.
22. Pambreni, Y., Khatibi, A., Azam, S., & Tham, J. (2019). “The influence of total quality management toward organization performance”, Management Science Letters, 9 (9), pp. 1397-1406.
23. Rahimi, E., Zarei-Matin, H., & Parkan, H. (2019). “Explaining the Concept of Reason and Rationalism from the Perspective of Narrations as a Basis for Organizational Capital (Human, Social, Psychological, Spiritual)”, Social Capital Management, Vol. 5, No. 4. (in Persian)
24. Shariatmadari, M. (2018). “Parliament should support small industries against foreign exchange shocks”, speech at the opening ceremony of the exhibition of small industries capabilities in Iran, Tehran, Imam Khomeini Mosque. (in Persian)
25. Zareimatin, H., Shamsi, F., & Adibzadeh, M. (2017). “Ethical Capital Generating Social Capital”, Social Capital Management, Vol. 4, No. 1. (in Persian )